May 31, 2011

Huge Sale @ CVS

I went to cvs to see if they had any sales and guess what they do! There's a lot of stuff that goes on sale especially their cosmetics! And Of course their nail polish! Not all of it is on sale but many of it is. I will post a haul of the stuff that I got but I only got nail polish. Didn't see anything that I wanted as far as make up was concerned. I know about over 3-4 months ago they had a similar deal but they had more variety and they included all the brands. H.I.P by Loreal was a huge one they had on sale like their dual eyeshawdows. I was actually able to get one that I saw last minute before I checked out.

What I did when I got that make up last time is keep some for myself and the rest I gave to my sister as a late birthday present. She loved it all I did was get a make up bag and fill it up with goodies!

Hopefully u guys can still go and find some good stuff! Or maybe some back ups!



Thanks for Looking!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment